Register now to watch June 21 webcast of TBD Working Group
The next meeting of the federal Tick-borne Disease Working Group will be from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Eastern) on June 21.
The following information is from the Health and Human Services website:
The Working Group will focus on consensus of the six subcommittee findings and determine the major content of the five chapters that will be submitted into the Working Group Congressional Report.
Note: If you would like to receive a copy of the draft chapters, please submit a request to email@example.com. The document will be emailed to you prior to the meeting.
We encourage you to register for the online meeting, where you can indicate if you would like to provide verbal and/or written public comment and receive updates about the Working Group.
Members of the public can attend the meeting via webcast.
You must sign-up to watch the live webcast. Once signed-up, you will receive a link to access the June 21st meeting. Please use this conference call information to access the audio portion: 1-888-324-8114 Passcode: 5409210
Public Comment – Information and Instructions
The Working Group invites public comment on issues related to its charge. You have the option of verbal comment, written comment or both. Thus, if you provide verbal comment, you may also submit it as written comment or submit written comment on a different issue.
Verbal (by phone) comments:
- Requests to provide verbal public comment must be submitted via email by June 18, 2018 (Eastern) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line please enter: Verbal Public Comment – June 21 Meeting.
- A total of 30 minutes has been set aside for verbal comments. Each person will be limited to 3 minutes in order to accommodate as many speakers as possible.
- If more requests are received than can be accommodated, speakers will be randomly selected.
- Your remarks will be broadcast over a live webcast and will become part of the archived recording and meeting transcripts that will be posted on this website.
- Written public comments must be submitted via email by June 18, 2018 (Eastern) to email@example.com. In the Subject line please enter: Written Public Comment – June 21 Meeting.