MYLYMEDATA – LYME DISEASE RESEARCH
MyLymeData is a patient-powered Lyme disease research project. It was conceived by patients, is run by patients, and addresses the issues that patients care about. It lets Lyme disease patients learn from each other and provides data that can help drive Lyme disease research to improve their lives.
The Top Five Things MyLymeData Is Investigating:
- What is the natural course or progression of Lyme disease?
- Which treatments (prescription or alternative) are the most effective?
- Some patients have recovered and are well. What treatment made the difference?
- What are the harms or risks associated with different treatments?
- What role do co-infections play in the course of the illness?
Click on the boxes below to learn more about MyLymeData.
MyLymeData Viz Blog
MyLymeData Viz provides the community with results from MyLymeData providing the data that will accelerate the pace of research in Lyme disease.
What Makes MyLymeData Different
MyLymeData is the first national large-scale study of chronic Lyme disease. This study is different from all other Lyme disease research studies because it’s patient-powered BIG DATA research.
Previous Lyme Disease Studies
For more than ten years, LymeDisease.org has been conducting patient studies to bring the perspective of Lyme disease patients to the forefront.