Watch “Real Housewife” Yolanda Foster‘s 11-minute speech about Lyme disease. A stirring tribute to the struggle of Lyme patients everywhere.
Under Our Skin is an award-winning documentary about Lyme disease released in 2008. A sequel, Under Our Skin 2: Emergence, was released in 2014.
Educational DVDs available to members of LymeDisease.org:
- Putting Lyme Behind You, by Dr. Joseph Burrascano
- Using Integrative Medicine to Heal from Lyme Disease, by Dr. Ann Corson & Dr. Christine Green
- It’s So Much More Than Lyme Disease, by Dr. Richard Horowitz
- Review of Lyme Disease Diagnosis and Treatment, by Dr. Raphael Stricker
- For more information, see our membership page
Education & Prevention Resources
- Lyme Action Network’s “Learn the Facts” Flyer
- The University of Rhode Island’s Tickencounter Resource Center
- Tick Identification Chart
- National Pest Alert, “Ticks and Tick-Borne Diseases,” IPM Institute of North America, Inc.
- Bb Facts
- Protection Poster
- Managing Ticks on Your Property
- Chronic Lyme Patients Suffer Poor Quality of Life and High Rates of Disability and Unemployment
- Johnson L, Wilcox S, Mankoff J, Stricker RB. (2014) Severity of chronic Lyme disease compared to other chronic conditions: a quality of life survey.
- Maggi RG, Mozayeni BR, Pultorak EL, Hegarty BC, Bradley JM, Correa M, et al. Bartonella spp. bacteremia and rheumatic symptoms in patients from Lyme disease–endemic region. Emerg Infect Dis.
- Angelakis E, Raoult D. Pathogenicity and treatment of Bartonella infections. IntJ Antimicrob Agents (2014)
- Lyme and Coinfections Chart