Watch webcast of next TBD Working Group meeting Sept. 12
The tenth meeting of the federal Tick-borne Disease Working Group will be held online Sept. 12, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Eastern Time.
According to the Health and Human Services website, at this meeting, the Working Group will receive reports from the eight subcommittees formed during the June 4 meeting.
We encourage you to register for the meeting.
Members of the public can attend the meeting via webcast. Instructions for attending this virtual meeting will be posted prior to the meeting.
Public Comment – Information and Instructions
The public will have an opportunity to present their views to the Working Group during the meeting’s public comment session or by submitting their views in writing.
- Requests to provide verbal public comment must be submitted via email by midnight Wednesday, September 4, 2019, ET to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line please enter: Verbal Public Comment – September 12 Meeting.
- A total of 30 minutes has been set aside for verbal comments. Each person will be limited to 3 minutes in order to accommodate as many speakers as possible. If more requests are received than can be accommodated, speakers will be randomly selected.
- Your remarks will be broadcast over a live webcast and will become part of the archived recording and meeting summary that will be posted on this website.
Written comments (posted on this web page and accessible to the public):
- Written public comments must be submitted via email by midnight Wednesday, September 4, 2019, ET to email@example.com. In the Subject line please enter: Written Public Comment – Sept. 12 Meeting.
- Comments should either be provided in the body of your email, or in an attachment in Word format and equivalent to no more than 4 pages in Calibri or Times New Roman, 11 point font. Text that exceeds the 4 pages will be deleted.
- When you submit your written comment, please let us know how you would like to be identified with your comment. You may choose to use your name or to be anonymous. You may also list your city and/or state. If you are providing comments on behalf of an organization, please include the name of the organization. We cannot post your comment until you let us know how you would like to be identified.
- We are unable to post graphics, images, text boxes, tables or attachments as supporting documentation to your written comments. Please refrain from including such material in submissions.
- We can only create hyperlinks to “.gov” sites (state or federal). For all other reference sites, please insert the full URL (e.g., http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/epigenetics).