By joining LymeDisease.org, you help us help Lyme patients
For less than $1.00 a week, your membership helps us provide the following FREE resources to the Lyme patient community:
1.) Access to our Symptom Checklist Over 250,000 patients have completed the form and downloaded it.
2) Access to our Physician Directory Over 13,000 people have used this free tool since it was introduced in 2017.
3) Access to information about Lyme disease on our website. We are the first resource many people seek when they suspect they might have the disease or have been bitten by a tick.
4) Our free email newsletter reaches over 150,000 people every week.
5) Access to Lyme-related news. In addition to our blogs, we share information via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest–to keep you up-to-date on what’s happening in the Lyme community.
Your membership also helps us to work on behalf of the Lyme patient community to:
1) foster legislative and policy changes on both the national and state level,
2) make sure patients are represented when policy decisions are made, and
3) fund research to help improve patient lives. Our principal research project, MyLymeData, is currently the fifth largest patient-driven research project in the United States.
We realize that not everyone can afford the membership, but if you can–your dues help support those who can’t. Every dollar truly does count!
Please join us and help us continue to be the main resource for those inflicted with this horrible disease. Thank you!