TBD Working Group to meet December 3, 2018
The eighth meeting of the Tick-borne Disease Working Group will be held on December 3, 2018, 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. (Eastern). The public can participate via live webcast.
The following information is taken from the TBDWG portion of the Health and Human Services website:
During this meeting, the group will review the work of the public comments subcommittee, discuss the release of the 2018 Report to Congress, recognize the subcommittee members for their contributions to the 2018 report, and address the next steps and transition to a new Working Group for the 2020 Report to Congress.
We encourage you to register for the meeting.
To attend the meeting via live webcast, please register here .
Phone number for the meeting: 888-935-0263 participant code 5409210
Public Comment – Information and Instructions
Verbal comments (by phone):
- Requests to provide verbal public comment must be submitted via email on or before November 26 (Eastern) to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the Subject line please enter: Verbal Public Comment – December 3 Meeting.
- A total of 30 minutes has been set aside for verbal comments. Each person will be limited to 3 minutes in order to accommodate as many speakers as possible. If more requests are received than can be accommodated, speakers will be randomly selected.
- Your remarks will be broadcast over a live webcast and will become part of the archived recording and meeting transcripts that will be posted on this website.
Written comments (posted on this page and accessible to the public):
- Written public comments must be submitted via email on or before November 26 (Eastern) to email@example.com. In the Subject line please enter: Written Public Comment – December 3 Meeting.
- When you submit your written comment, please include a statement letting us know how you would like to be identified with your comment. You may choose to use your name or to be anonymous. You may also list your city and/or state. If you are providing comments on behalf of an organization, please include the name of the organization. We cannot post your comment until you let us know how you would like to be identified.
- Comments should either be provided in the body of your email, or in an attachment in Word format and equivalent no more than 4 pages in Calibri or Times New Roman, 11 point font. Text that exceeds the 4 pages will be deleted.
- Please do not include graphics, images, or text boxes. If included, we will not be able to retain them. A few simple tables are acceptable.
- We can only retain links to “.gov” sites (state or federal). For all other reference sites, please insert the full URL (e.g., https://www.jscimedcentral.com/ClinicalCytology/clinicalcytology-3-1085.pdf).
- We are unable to include attachments as supporting documentation to your written comments.