- This event has passed.
LymeMIND conference, New York City, New York
October 19 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
LymeMIND presents the 4th Annual Lyme Disease in the Era of Precision Medicine Conference.
Proudly supported by The Steven and Alexandra Cohen Foundation: Cohen Lyme and Tickborne Disease Initiative
Saturday, October 19th, 2019
(Livestream available for those who can’t come in person.)
The Times Center, 242 W 41st Street, New York, NY 10036
The day-long program will bring together a collective community of partners dedicated to the fight against Lyme disease.
Speakers represent all corners of the Lyme disease community; from leading clinicians, academics and researchers, to prominent Lyme disease patient advocates who recognize the myriad challenges faced when coping with the disease. Individuals featured during this year’s conference include:
- Neil Spector, MD, Professor and researcher at Duke University School of Medicine, and author of “Gone in a Heartbeat: A Physician’s Search for True Healing” – a memoir about his battle with Lyme Disease
- Joel Dudley, PhD, Director, Institute for Next Generation Healthcare at Mount Sinai
- Sue Visser, Associate Director for Policy, Division of Vector-Borne Diseases, Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, CDC
- Richard I. Horowitz, MD, Medical Director, Hudson Valley Healing Arts Center
- Erol Fikrig, MD, Waldemar Von Zedtwitz, Professor of Medicine (Infectious Diseases) and Professor of Epidemiology (Microbial Diseases) and of Microbial Pathogenesis; Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute; Section Chief, Infectious Diseases
- Phyllis Bedford, Founder and Executive Director, LymeLight Foundation
- Crystal Barnwell, MD, Founder of Danio Group in Atlanta, GA and member of the International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) Board of Directors
- Savi Glowe, Director of Strategy & Operations, Institute for Next Generation Healthcare