Saturday May 18, 2019
Northern California Lyme Walk and Health Fair
LymeDisease.org and Gordon Medical Associates welcome you to participate in the first annual Northern California Lyme Walk and Health Fair. Event is free to attendees but please register for the LymeWalk due to limited seating. Details of the Lyme Walk and Health Fair can be found below.
Find Out More About The LymeWalk and Fundraising
To help you have the best Lyme Walk experience, the information you need to know is below. If you cannot attend the event but would like to purchase a LymeWalk T-Shirt or other gear click here.
Corte Madera Community Center
498 Tamalpais Drive
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Date: Saturday May 18, 2019
Time: 3:00 to 5:30pm
Speakers: 3:00 to 4:30pm
Group Photo: 4:30pm
Lyme Walk: 4:30 to 5:30pm
Speakers: Dorothy Leland, VP LymeDiseaase.org, Eric Gordon, MD, Wayne Anderson, ND and Nafysa Parpia, ND
Registration: Online registration closes May 16th at noon. You can register on event day on-site.
Walk Info & Requirements
- Online registration will close at noon on the Thursday before Lyme Walk. If you haven’t signed up before then, please visit the registration area on event day to register.
- The Lyme Walk route is fully accessible. See the Route Map
- The Lyme Walk is held rain or shine.
- If you cannot walk, you can participate in the group picture (taken at 4:30 pm at the Community Center) – wear something Lyme green or purchase a Lyme Gear T-Shirt.
- Children must be registered to participate and accompanied by an adult who is also registered.
- You can register up to ten participants with your registration
- T-shirts and water bottles are available for purchase during the registration process
- While there is no registration fee for the Lyme Walk, LymeDisease.org encourages participants to make a fundraising commitment. Money raised at Lyme Walk Northern California helps fund groundbreaking research (MyLymeData) and supports programs and services for those impacted by Lyme disease.
- We love dogs but due to insurance requirements we can only allow certified Service animals to participate.
- The Lyme Walk route is accessible for scooters, wheelchairs, walkers or a cane.
- We cannot guarantee charging stations for scooters and power chairs. Please be sure your scooter or chair is fully charged to complete the route and maneuver the event venue.
- Accessible restrooms will be available in the Community Center