Register For TheLymeWalk & Health Fair
LymeDisease.org and Gordon Medical Associates welcome you to participate in the first annual Northern California Lyme Walk and Health Fair. Event is free to attendees but please register below due to limited seating. Details of the Lyme Walk and Health Fair can be found at the bottom of this page after the form.
Register below for the LymeWalk and Health Fair
LymeWalk and Health Fair Details:
- Date: Saturday May 18, 2019
- Location: Corte Madera Community Center, 498 Tamalpais Drive, Corte Madera, CA 94925 (see map below)
- Time: 3:00 to 5:30 pm
- Speakers: 3:00 to 4:30 (Dorothy Leland, VP LymeDiseaase.org, Eric Gordon, MD, Wayne Anderson, ND and Nafysa Parpia, ND)
- Group Photo: 4:30 (wear something Lyme green)
- Lyme Walk: 4:30 to 5:30 (around the park next to the Community Center)
Note: please leave your dog at home – unfortunately we will have to ask you to leave if you bring your pooch due to insurance liability issues.