Donate to LymeDisease.org
Your tax-deductible donations make it possible for us to continue our mission of Lyme advocacy, education and research. Here is some of what you help us do:
- Publish the Lyme Times, the only national journal related to Lyme and associated diseases
- Educate the public via our website and social media
- Educate and connect Lyme patients via our network of online support groups
- Take our message to legislators, policy makers, and journalists
- Produce educational brochures and other materials
- Support MyLymeData, our innovative patient-powered Big Data project
To make a tax-deductible donation, click on Donate Now next to the amount you would like to donate to LymeDisease.org.
If you would like to make your donation a monthly recurring gift, please click here.
Make a Donation
If you prefer not to pay online, make a check or money order payable to LymeDisease.org and mail to LymeDisease.org, PO Box 1352, Chico, CA 95927
If you need to speak with a person by phone, please call Barb Barsocchini at 310-456-9931 (Daytime only, Pacific Time).
LymeDisease.org is an IRS 501(c)(3) corporation. Your donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.