- This event has passed.
Tick Talk 2019, Lyme education event, Carlisle, PA
April 30, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
From Sam’s Spoons Lyme Support and Education:
We are partnering with Dickinson College on April 30th to bring Lyme Disease awareness to their Wellness Fair.
Open to the public and FREE of admission, the day will include vendors in the Holland Union Building, Tick Talk conversation in the Anita Tuvin Schlechter building, followed by the presentation of the critically acclaimed ‘Under Our Skin’ documentary.
Panelists for Tick Talk 2019 will include
- Dr. Neil Spector, nationally recognized oncologist and author who nearly died from heart complications from Lyme disease and later penned ‘Gone in A Heartbeat’
- Mary Beth Pfeiffer, investigative journalist and author of ‘Lyme: the First Epidemic of Climate Change’
- Dr. Chris Turnpaugh, local functional medicine and Lyme-literate practitioner
- Jeff Stauffer, CIIO of TickTracker app
- and special guest Stephen Smith, President and CEO of LL Bean and Dickinson class of 1992.