- This event has passed.
ILADS 2017: Tick-Borne Diseases: The Global Perspective
November 9 - November 12
This year’s meeting will be held November 9-12, 2017 at the Park Plaza Hotel, near the Boston Commons in Massachusetts.
Thursday, November 9, 2017
- Lyme Fundamentals- all day track
- New Perspectives For Lyme Challenges- all day track, patients welcome*
- Committee Meetings
- Jammin’ Jazz Social event for all registrants. Space is limited. Please register early.
Friday, November 10, 2017- Sunday, November 12, 2017
- Plenary Session – mornings Friday through Sunday noon
- Breakout Sessions – Friday and Saturday afternoons
- Poster Sessions – Friday morning through Sunday morning
- Pioneer in Lyme Award Dinner – Friday evening social event honoring Robert C. Bransfield, MD
- Annual Members meeting Saturday late afternoon
*Patients who want to attend the “New Perspectives” session can obtain a discount code by sending an email.