MyLymeData Viz – Featured Blog
Blog helps visualize information from MyLymeData
Over 13,000 patients have enrolled in MyLymeData, pooling their health history, symptoms, and treatments so we can all learn from their experiences. The MyLymeData Viz blog shares these results as they become available.
We aim to help you visualize the information from MyLymeData in a way that makes it more useful to you and your doctors.
Latest From Our Blogs News / Lyme Policy Wonk / Touched By Lyme / LymeSci / Focus / Lyme Awareness
Stand with us. Be part of a community that cares.
Don’t miss the latest issue of the Digital Lyme Times!
Today at our members’ site you will find the current digital issue: “Lyme Times Winter 2021 Issue” — featuring articles include:
- Risk of depression, bipolar disorder, and suicide are higher in infected patients.
- Lyme Disease Can Restrict Blood Vessels Near Optic Nerve
- Texas Federal Judge Dismisses Lyme Patient Lawsuit
- Lyme Spirochetes in an Autopsied Brain (Despite Treatment)
- My Specialist said, “If You Had Lyme, You’d Be Better by Now”
You will also find prior issues of the Lyme Times, as well as new key resources. If your current membership level includes videos, you can now access those videos online. Resources include a physician directory to help you find a Lyme-literate physician in your area.
Please use the buttons below to explore the members’ site and all of the LymeTimes issues.