MyLymeData Viz – Featured Blog
Blog helps visualize information from MyLymeData
Over 16,000 patients have enrolled in MyLymeData, pooling their health history, symptoms, and treatments so we can all learn from their experiences. The MyLymeData Viz blog shares these results as they become available.
We aim to help you visualize the information from MyLymeData in a way that makes it more useful to you and your doctors.
Latest From Our Blogs News / Lyme Policy Wonk / Touched By Lyme / LymeSci / Focus / Lyme Awareness
Stand with us. Be part of a community that cares.
Don’t miss the latest issue of the Digital Lyme Times!
In honor of Lyme Disease Awareness Month, the latest issue of the Lyme Times is open-access–freely available to all. This special issue offers articles from 10 prominent Lyme-treating physicians.
View some of the articles below:
- New treatment options for chronic Lyme patients
- An Overview of Lyme Disease Testing
- When specific foods trigger brain inflammation in children
- Recognizing and treating Lyme disease in young children
- Natural remedies for the chronic inflammation of Lyme disease
- Rooting out hidden causes of anxiety, depression, mood disorders in teens
You will also find prior issues of the Lyme Times, as well as new key resources. If your current membership level includes videos, you can now access those videos online. Resources include a physician directory to help you find a Lyme-literate physician in your area.
Please use the buttons below to explore the members’ site and all of the LymeTimes issues.