MyLymeData Viz – Featured Blog
Blog helps visualize information from MyLymeData
Over 16,000 patients have enrolled in MyLymeData, pooling their health history, symptoms, and treatments so we can all learn from their experiences. The MyLymeData Viz blog shares these results as they become available.
We aim to help you visualize the information from MyLymeData in a way that makes it more useful to you and your doctors.
Latest From Our Blogs News / Lyme Policy Wonk / Touched By Lyme / LymeSci / Focus / Lyme Awareness
Stand with us. Be part of a community that cares.
Don’t miss the latest issue of the Digital Lyme Times!
The latest issue of the Lyme Times is open-access–freely available to all. This special issue offers excerpts of 12 important Lyme-related books.
Topics range from personal experience with Lyme and co-infections, to physician advice about different treatments, the history of Lyme disease, how Lyme can affect the brain, and subjects related to Lyme in children. View some of the books below:
- Lyme Diagnosed as Alzheimer’s Recounted in “What Lurks in the Woods”
- “Deep Places” Explores One Man’s Lyme Fight
- “Recovery From Lyme Disease” discusses how Lyme Triggers Pandemonium in Immune System
- Dr. Neil Nathan’s book “Toxic” seeks to help “ultrasensitive” patients
- “Brain Inflamed” Talks to Parents of Teens with Mental Health Problems
You will also find prior issues of the Lyme Times, as well as new key resources. If your current membership level includes videos, you can now access those videos online. Resources include a physician directory to help you find a Lyme-literate physician in your area.
Please use the buttons below to explore the members’ site and all of the LymeTimes issues.