Lyme Times Regular Issues
- Pioneering Lyme Pediatrician Charles Ray Jones Dies at Age 93
- A Eulogy for Dr. Charles Ray Jones, by Friends and Admirers
- Rehabilitating Your Lyme-Impaired Vision
- Racial Disparities in Diagnosing and Treating Lyme Disease
- Head trauma, prolonged neurological symptoms, and Lyme disease
- What if Mental Health is Really Brain Health?
- Promising New Drug Would Eradicate Lyme While Leaving Gut Microbes Alone
- Risk of depression, bipolar disorder, and suicide are higher in infected patients.
- Lyme Spirochetes in an Autopsied Brain (Despite Treatment)
- Lyme Disease Can Restrict Blood Vessels Near Optic Nerve
- How Much Does the CDC Undercount Lyme Disease? It depends where you live.
- Migrating Birds Play Huge Role in Distributing Ticks Around the World
- Lyme Patients Vaccinated for COVID-19 Have Similar Side Effects as General Population
- “High Responder” Patients Were More Likely to Have Taken Antibiotics
- People with Persistent Lyme Symptoms Have Distinctly Different Gut Microbes
- Most MyLymeData Participants Worry About Exposure to COVID-19
- Dr. Neil Spector: A Legacy Remembered
- Neil Spector, MD: Parallels Between Cancer & Tick-borne Disease Research
- Lyme Disease Symptoms Could be Mistaken for COVID-19
- Treating Psychiatric Lyme Symptoms with Disulfiram
- Surviving in the Times of a Pandemic
- COVID-19 Patients Can’t Wait (and Neither Can Chronic Lyme Disease Patients)
- 7 Herbal Medicines Can Kill Lyme Bacteria in Test Tube
- Lyme disease bacteria eradicated by new drug
- A Breakthrough Drug for Lyme and Other Tick-Borne Diseases?
- Disulfiram a “Game-Changing” Lyme Treatment
- A patient interviews Dr. Kinderlehrer about disulfiram for Lyme disease
- Can Treating Mast Cells Help Neurological Lyme Disease?