To help you have the best Lyme Walk experience, here is information you need to know:
Corte Madera Community Center
498 Tamalpais Drive
Corte Madera, CA 94925
Date: Saturday May 18, 2019
Time: 3:00 to 5:30pm
Speakers: 3:00 to 4:30pm
Group Photo: 4:30pm
Lyme Walk: 4:30 to 5:30pm
Speakers: Dorothy Leland, VP LymeDiseaase.org, Eric Gordon, MD, Wayne Anderson, ND and Nafysa Parpia, ND
Registration: Online registration closes May 16th at noon. You can register on event day on-site.
Walk Info & Requirements
- Online registration will close at noon on the Thursday before Lyme Walk. If you haven’t signed up before then, please visit the registration area on event day to register.
- The Lyme Walk route is fully accessible. See the Route Map
- The Lyme Walk is held rain or shine.
- If you cannot walk, you can participate in the group picture (taken at 4:30 pm at the Community Center) – wear something Lyme green or purchase a Lyme Gear T-Shirt.
- Children must be registered to participate and accompanied by an adult who is also registered.
- You can register up to ten participants with your registration
- T-shirts and water bottles are available for purchase during the registration process
- While there is no registration fee for the Lyme Walk, LymeDisease.org encourages participants to make a fundraising commitment. Money raised at Lyme Walk Northern California helps fund groundbreaking research (MyLymeData) and supports programs and services for those impacted by Lyme disease.
- We love dogs but due to insurance requirements we can only allow certified Service animals to participate.
- The Lyme Walk route is accessible for scooters, wheelchairs, walkers or a cane.
- We cannot guarantee charging stations for scooters and power chairs. Please be sure your scooter or chair is fully charged to complete the route and maneuver the event venue.
- Accessible restrooms will be available in the Community Center