Why Can’t I Get Better? Solving the Mystery of Lyme and Chronic Disease. by Dr. Richard Horowitz. Click here for our review.
When Your Child Has Lyme Disease: A Parent’s Survival Guide, by Sandra Berenbaum, LCSW, and Dorothy Kupcha Leland.
The Poughkeepsie Journal
Poughkeepsie Journal’s investigative series about Lyme disease. This newspaper, in the heart of one of the most highly Lyme-endemic regions of the country, regularly covers the politics of Lyme disease. Poughkeepsie Journal Health News
Watch “Real Housewife” Yolanda Foster‘s 11-minute speech about Lyme disease. A stirring tribute to the struggle of Lyme patients everywhere.
Educational DVDs available to members of LymeDisease.org:
- Putting Lyme Behind You, by Dr. Joseph Burrascano
- Using Integrative Medicine to Heal from Lyme Disease, by Dr. Ann Corson & Dr. Christine Green
- It’s So Much More Than Lyme Disease, by Dr. Richard Horowitz
- Review of Lyme Disease Diagnosis and Treatment, by Dr. Raphael Stricker
- For more information, see our membership page
Education & Prevention Resources
- The University of Rhode Island’s Tickencounter Resource Center
- Tick Identification Chart
- Bb Facts
- Protection Poster
- Managing Ticks on Your Property
- Chronic Lyme Patients Suffer Poor Quality of Life and High Rates of Disability and Unemployment
- Johnson L, Wilcox S, Mankoff J, Stricker RB. (2014) Severity of chronic Lyme disease compared to other chronic conditions: a quality of life survey.
- Maggi RG, Mozayeni BR, Pultorak EL, Hegarty BC, Bradley JM, Correa M, et al. Bartonella spp. bacteremia and rheumatic symptoms in patients from Lyme disease–endemic region. Emerg Infect Dis.
- Angelakis E, Raoult D. Pathogenicity and treatment of Bartonella infections. IntJ Antimicrob Agents (2014)
- Lyme and Coinfections Chart
- Institute of Medicine. Lyme Disease and Other Tick-Borne Diseases: The State of Science. 2010