ILADS virtual scientific conference Sept, 10-13; watch live or later
The 21st Annual International Lyme and Associated Diseases Society (ILADS) Scientific Conference will be held online September 10-13.
*More than 40 speakers from the medical and scientific community
*50 interactive educational sessions
*Earn Up to 17.25 CME credits
*Sessions available for viewing until October 15
Programming starts Thursday, September 10 and runs through Sunday, September 13. Participate in real-time chat discussions with speakers and other attendees. View poster presentations, visit with exhibitors, explore job opportunities and see the latest publications available from the Lyme community.
Participate in more 50 educational sessions including:
- Lyme Disease, Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Are Racial Disparities Seen in COVID also Seen in Lyme Disease?
- Immune Regulation in the Age of COVID19 and Tick-Borne Disease
- COVID-19: A Legal Guide to Medical Practitioners in the 2020s
- Lyme & Tick-Borne Diseases in Pregnancy: Risks, Treatment Options
- Mining for Lyme: Novel Informatics-Driven Frameworks to Study Disease
The ILADS Annual Conference is a “can’t miss” event for medical professionals. Watch in real-time or when it fits your schedule. Sessions will be available for viewing until October 15. Check out the full schedule.