Donate Monthly to LymeDisease.org
Your monthly recurring tax-deductible donation makes it possible for you to make a big difference by giving an affordable monthly gift each month. Your Sustaining Gift makes it possible for us to continue our mission of Lyme advocacy, education and research. Here is some of what you help us do:
- Publish The Lyme Times
- Educate patients via our website, online support groups and social media
- Take the pulse of the Lyme community via surveys
- Take our message to legislators, policy makers, journalists and the public
- Produce educational brochures
- Provide educational grants to healthcare professionals
- Support research
To make a tax-deductible monthly donation, click on the amount you would like to donate each month to LymeDisease.org.
This form will make a recurring monthly donation to our organization. If you would prefer to make a one-time donation only, click here.
If you prefer not to pay online, make a check or money order payable to LymeDisease.org and mail to LymeDisease.org, PO Box 1352, Chico, CA 95927
If you need to speak with a person by phone, please call Barb Barsocchini at 310-456-9931 (Daytime only, Pacific Time).
LymeDisease.org is an IRS 501(c)(3) corporation. Your donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.